Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stonehenge and Bath

Yesterday we visited Stonehenge and Bath for our British Life and Culture class. It was somewhat of a long day (2 hour trip to Stonehenge, another half hour to Bath)..but it was fun. We saw the old Roman baths in Bath and then had some time to wander around the town. We (and by we I mean Lisa) were smart and brought our own lunches instead of paying for lunch in Bath. So instead we found our way to a pub, had a glass of wine, and chatted with the bartender. :-). It was a good day.
Tomorrow we're off for our weekend in Wales, so we're all very excited. Chelsea and I went to STA travel today to look into a Greek cruise over spring break, but unfortunately it was completely booked. So, if it works out, she and I will be going to Germany to visit my friend Julian instead! For now, we're excited about Wales, Paris for my birthday, and Ireland on St. Patty's day!

The five of us by the largest Roman bath - JT, Chelsea, myself, Sarah, and Lisa.
Bath.
More Bath.
The largest Roman bath.
Stonehenge!


Me and Stonehenge - just to prove I was there! :-)


Quick video of Stonehenge.

No comments: