Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

We didn't do a whole lot today.. we made it over to Trafalgar Square where there was a Russian Festival going on.. so we watched a Russian band for a bit and indulged in some Russian food. After that we took the Tub to Platform 9 3/4 so we could try to make it to Hogwarts :-).. Obviously (from the picture) we only got part way through the wall...=) We're back at the flat doing some reading for CLASS tomorrow...:-(.... the tech guy is here at the flat now trying to fix our wireless internet, so hopefully I can post more frequently after he fixes it.
Love to all,
Gen
Hogwarts here I come!
At the pub Friday night with our flatmate Britni (and another girl from our group that I don't really know....)
Part of the neighborhood - picture courtesy of JT.
At the Russian Festival with our friend Chelsea, also from MSU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

The pictures are great! It looks like you are having so much fun!! The park sounds wonderful, and a lot like some that are here in America that I now realize you haven't seen yet. Someday you will, I'm sure. So much of the world to explore!

Glad you guys are all doing well and have finally been able to get some rest. Your time is only just begining! :-)

Nothing new here. Love to all! Mom xoxooxoooooxoxoxoxo